Adding form to the Web For Great Web Design!

White Pages - Adding form to the Web For Great Web Design!

Hi friends. Yesterday, I found out about White Pages - Adding form to the Web For Great Web Design!. Which may be very helpful in my opinion so you. Adding form to the Web For Great Web Design!

I designed my first website about seven years ago. I loved every pixel of it...every image, menu, link and each of the over 30 separate colours I managed to squeeze into my layout. There was just one problem...

What I said. It shouldn't be the actual final outcome that the real about White Pages. You check this out article for home elevators an individual want to know is White Pages.

White Pages

Designing For Appearances vs Designing For Functionality I originally came from a graphics background. I had spent years designing firm brochures and pamphlets, posters and cafeteria menus. In each case, rich colours and glitz and glamour were a pre-requisite. It was heresy to ever think sending out a piece of artwork on a plain white background!

When I designed my first website, I plainly brought my old talent and habits with me, but as fish are not so adept out of water...I soon realized the web manufactures was not quite the same as my graphics past.

When Google launched its bare bones, plain look, I discovered a new love: Zen design principles. I was taken in by the simplistic, minimalist approach and since casting away my photoshop and coreldraw applications, can narrative I am now a fully fledged aficionado of simple..functional design principles.

Long gone are the 'heavy', flashy, perhaps even showy, overly intricate menus...in their place, simple intuitive links. Gone are the tens of colour variation, supplanted by 2 or 3 colours per template page..and happily, I must admit, I no longer stick 3Mb background images on every page I design...I turned over a new leaf!

Common Mistakes In Web Design- Most web designers are too focused on showcasing their Css, Xhtml and layout skills they forget the suspect people visit sites in the first place: To use..not to look. Sites are too often designed without clear pilotage that users can well utilize to way their desired content, be it news, galleries or feedback pages.

For victorious webdesign efforts...take it from me, chuck the graphic, switch to Zen! I did...and I'm loving the shift!

I hope you have new knowledge about White Pages. Where you may put to use in your daily life. And above all, your reaction is passed about White Pages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment